Imperial College O&G Society is delighted to announce its annual student conference. This year's programme will include talks from internationally renowned experts in the field of O&G, as well as intellectually-stimulating workshops that will provide delegates with a unique experience of the speciality of obstetrics and gynaecology. Details of the speakers and workshops will be revealed shortly.
In order to further the theme of Research and Innovation, a poster presentation competition will be held during the conference. Abstract submissions are now open. One student will be selected to deliver a 10-minute oral presentation and further prizes will be awarded for the highest-scoring posters. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the society directly via the ICOGS Facebook page. Alternatively, you can email the society at email@example.com.
ICOGS 2019 O&G Student Conference Abstract Competition
Deadline: 17th December 2018 12pm
ICOGS invites abstracts from all medical students related to Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
The authors of shortlisted abstracts will be invited to prepare a poster or an oral presentation on their chosen topic. These posters will be on display throughout the conference and will be judged on the day.
Please attach a copy of your abstract in a word document and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: ICOGS 2019 Abstract Submission
Please ensure to include:
- Full name of presenting author
- Presenting author email address
- Author(s) institution
- Year of study
- The abstract should be 1 side of A4, size 12, no longer than 300 words excluding title. Abstracts exceeding the word count will not be considered.
- Entrants of the abstract competition must be delegates at the ICOGS Conference 2019.
- Each entrant may only submit one abstract for consideration.
- The work submitted must be your own original work, which you have not submitted for publication or have already published.
- The topic must relate to the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- If you do not wish to be considered for the oral presentation and/or prize, please outline in the email.
To register for the event, please:
- Purchase a ticket by selecting the 'Click Here to Register to Attend the Conference' button above.
- In order to receive a certificate of attendance and other privileges following the conference, kindly select the appropriate button above.
- Conference chair: Miss Bomee Kim
- Co-presidents: Mr Jack Teh and Miss Dania Badran
- Sponsorship officers: Miss Aaminah Ahmed and Miss Amber Dhoot
- Publicity officer: Miss Faria Jan
- Administrative officer: Miss Jenny Nguyen