With a diverse range of workshops to choose from, on topics including VR and research, being an Academic GP, Research Ethics, PET imaging in research, and even teaching with mock neurosurgery, the day will also feature a wide variety of student presentations and keynote speakers active in research.
The day will be hosted in the prestigious state-of-the-art Allam Medical Building, University of Hull, and tickets are open to all medical, biomedical science and allied health students.
- Dr Heidi Baseler – Honarary President
- Miss Kate Yuen – President
- Miss Mai Nguyen – Treasurer
- Miss Blessing Fabowale-Makinde – Secretary
- Miss Samantha Strickland – INSPIRE Student Lead
- Mr Rohin Reddy – Events Lead
- Miss Leila Tahan – phase I representative
- Mr Mohammed Abdi – Phase 2 Representative
- Miss Martha Nicholson – Phase 3 Representative
- Miss JemiliatOtun – Press and publicity