Imperial College O&G Society is very excited to present to you our annual student conference!
This year, our committee has worked tirelessly to produce this programme, with talks from internationally renowned experts in the field of O&G and stimulating workshops that will give you a unique experience of O&G. Speakers and workshops will be revealed over the next few weeks.
Follow the link and get your tickets NOW as there is limited ticket availability.
Working with our theme of Research and Innovation, we are eager to announce that we will be holding a poster competition for which we abstract submissions are now open! One student will be selected to give a 10 minute oral presentation and further prizes will be awarded for best posters. Prizes are generously sponsored by Doctors Academy. Please see below for submission instructions.
For any queries, please send us a message on our ICOGS Facebook page or email us on email@example.com. We try to respond to messages as soon as possible.
ICOGS 2019 O&G Student Conference Abstract Competition
Deadline: 17th December 2018 12pm
ICOGS invites abstracts from all medical students related to Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
The authors of shortlisted abstracts will be invited to prepare a poster or an oral presentation on their chosen topic. These posters will be on display throughout the conference and will be judged on the day.
Please attach a copy of your abstract in a word document and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: ICOGS 2019 Abstract Submission
Please ensure to include:
- Full name of presenting author
- Presenting author email address
- Author(s) institution
- Year of study
- The abstract should be 1 side of A4, size 12, no longer than 300 words excluding title. Abstracts exceeding the word count will not be considered.
- Entrants of the abstract competition must be delegates at the ICOGS Conference 2019.
- Each entrant may only submit one abstract for consideration.
- The work submitted must be your own original work, which you have not submitted for publication or have already published.
- The topic must relate to the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- If you do not wish to be considered for the oral presentation and/or prize, please outline in the email.
- Miss Karen Joash - Queen Charlotte's consultant in high risk obstetrics
- Mr Stuart Lavery - Queen Charlotte's/HH IVF unit consultant in reproductive medicine
- Prof Phillip Bennett - Queen Charlotte's professor special interest in pre-term labour
- Conference chair: Miss Bomee Kim
- Co-presidents: Mr Jack Teh and Miss Dania Badran
- Sponsorship officers: Miss Aaminah Ahmed and Miss Amber Dhoot
- Publicity officer: Miss Faria Jan
- Administrative officer: Miss Jenny Nguyen