26th Graf Ultrasound (1-day Update Course) for the Diagnosis and Management of Dysplasia of the Infant Hip
26th June 2020
Michael Griffiths Education Centre, Heath Park Campus, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
This UPDATE course, previously run in Dorchester as the West Dorset Hip Update Course, is led by Professor Reinhard Graf, Professor of Orthopaedics at the University of Graz, Austria.
- The Update Course is open to those who have previously attended a Basic Course in Infant Hip Ultrasound at West Dorset, Cardiff, Dublin or London.
- Doctors Academy awards 6 CPD credits for attendance in this course.
Aims & Objectives
- To ensure that participants are competent and confident in the technique of hip sonography.
- To address any pertinent technical or knowledge-related issues that participants are encountering.
- To discuss in greater depth the clinical and ultrasonic management of children with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (previously known as Congenital Dislocation of the Hip) including new developments.
Mr Sandeep Hemmadi, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
Mr Phillip Thomas, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Orthopaedic and Hip Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
Ms Claire Carpenter, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
Multidisciplinary teams working with infant hip dysplasia.
Orthopaedic Surgeons, Radiologists, Paediatricians, Sonographers and Physiotherapists.
There is flexibility to tailor the course to the needs of the participants. Delegates are encouraged to bring with them a selection of their own images from both straightforward and problem cases.
|Places are currently available.|
|Date||26th June 2020
|Michael Griffiths Education Centre, Heath Park Campus, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff|
|Course Fee||£ 125.00|
|Closing Date||Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore we are unable to provide a precise closing date.|
|No of Places||50|
Downloads and Links
Details for Bank Transfer