Edinburgh MRCS OSCE Preparation Course (Manchester)
19th and 20th September 2020
Apollo Buckingham Health Science Campus, Crewe
A total of 12 CPD points are awarded for attendance at this course
This course is designed to help improve the performance of candidates appearing for the MRCS Part B examination. The days comprise of practice sessions with 'mock' MRCS OSCE stations with examiners, and discuss the pitfalls and problems commonly encountered during the examination process.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the knowledge and skills required to pass the MRCS OSCE
- Understand the structure of a typical MRCS OSCE
- Be aware of the common areas of failure associated with the examination
- Identify their strengths & weaknesses relating to skills & knowledge covered by the MRCS OSCE
- Gain essential theoretical knowledge pertaining to the examination
- Utilise effective examination techniques for an OSCE
This course is suitable for all candidates preparing for the Intercollegiate MRCS Part B - OSCE examination at any of the four surgical royal colleges. All OSCE examination stations will be covered during the course.
Discussion groups, small group teaching and OSCE stations.
|Places are currently limited for this course.
There are only couple of places remaining for this course. We have hence closed the online registration system. If you wish to secure one of the last places, please email us at email@example.com and we will suggest the way to complete registration, provided the place is still available.
|Date||19th and 20th September 2020
|Apollo Buckingham Health Science Campus, Crewe|
|Closing Date||Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore we are unable to provide a precise closing date.|
|No of Places||20|