The BAPIO Mid-Year Conference 2019 will take place on 12th May 2019. It will discuss the opportunities and challenges of service delivery in the National Health Service (NHS).
The NHS offers medical professionals a fantastic platform to provide excellent care for patients. This event will consider how those working in the NHS can be further supported in order to offer even better care to those who are in need.
The Conference will discuss:
- A long-term strategy for the delivery and implementation of care.
- Challenges in workforce planning.
- Digitalisation and innovation in the NHS.
- The impact of change on new generations.
- Assistance for medical professionals who face difficulties.
Name: National BAPIO Mid-Year Poster Presentation Competition
Deadline: 2359 hours (BST) on 9th May 2019 (Thursday)
Date of Notification of Acceptance: 10th May 2019 (Friday)
The abstract should not exceed 400 words. This does not include any graphs or tables.
Abstracts can be submitted in any category or topic related to the NHS or clinical work.
Those who are accepted to present must register for the event via this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bapio-mid-year-conference-tickets-60311421084
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Submissions will only be accepted via the online system.
- Microsoft Word should be used to create the abstract. Kindly copy and paste the words in the ‘Submit Research Abstracts’ text box during online submission.
- The word count includes the title, the sub-headings, the names, affiliations and addresses of the authors, and a maximum of 5 keywords.
- Abstracts will be independently scored by a panel of experts and the highest scoring abstracts will be invited for poster presentation.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you wish. If more than one abstract is accepted from the same authorial team, separate presenters should register for each abstract accepted.
- All posters should be produced in portrait (vertical) format: size A0 (A zero).
- All posters should be affixed to the poster boards by 1000 hours on Sunday 12th May 2019. The posters will be assigned a number, which will also be displayed on the allocated poster board.
- Suitable materials will be provided to affix the poster to the board. Assistance will be available on site in this regard.
- Size: A0
- Width x Height (mm): 841 x 1189 mm Width x Height (in): 33.1 x 46.8 in