The University of Glasgow Plastic Surgery Society (UoGPSS) is holding our 1st national plastic surgery conference with support from the UK’s Plastic Surgery Trainee Association (PLASTA). This conference is tailored towards medical students to promote plastic surgery within the undergraduate community. From a range of distinguished guest speakers to a variety of practical workshops taught by surgery registrars, this is a great opportunity for like-minded students to learn more about the ever-expanding field of Plastic Surgery and gain some surgical skills that would be helpful in their future career. This is also a fantastic opportunity to boost your CV, network and showcase any of your work (SSC, electives, audits) in Plastic Surgery. Spaces are limited, so grab your tickets now to avoid disappointment!
- Deadline: 13th February 2019, 23:59PM
- Abstracts should be emailed to : email@example.com
- Instructions for submission:
Word limit: 400 words
Presenting author’s name and designation
Project supervisors and acknowledgements
- Proposed abstract should be nearly complete or completed at time of abstract submission
- References, Tables/Figures.
- Top 3 abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. Others will be selected for poster presentations.
- Winners will receive prizes and certificates. All successful delegates will receive a certificate of presentation.
- Presidents: Mr William Johnston, Miss Varthini Kirupanandan
- Vice-President: Mr Conor Beatty
- Secretary: Miss Yip Swee Yan
- Treasurer: Mr Jeremiah Sim
- Conference Convener: Miss Amanda Aw
- Sponsorship: Miss Isobel Setford
- Publicity: Mr Nachika Ibekwe
- Ordinary Members: Mr Eddie Carberry, Mr Samuel Ng