Cardiff-Tata Medical Center FRCR 2B Oncology Course
6th - 10th May 2019
Tata Medical Center, New Town, Kolkata, India
Taught by faculty from the Velindre Cancer Centre in Cardiff, United Kingdom, this intensive five-day course intends to assist those who are preparing for the FRCR 2B examination. It will also prove beneficial to practicing Clinical/Radiation Oncologists who wish to refine their current knowledge and skills.
The course will comprise of:
- Practice viva stations
- Practice clinical stations
- Lectures on tumour-specific management
- Information on bedside skills
- Various breakout sessions (e.g. radical and palliative RT planning; chemotherapy; and discussions of other management strategies)
- Mock examinations
- Dedicated sessions on systemic therapies, including immunotherapies
- Dedicated skin stations with practical demonstration of treatment using equipment from the UK
- Dedicated sessions on communication skills and presentation skills
- To allow delegates to familiarise themselves with the format of the FRCR 2B exam.
- To encourage delegates to develop techniques that will assist them in approaching the clinical and viva cases in the exam.
- To enable delegates to refine their knowledge according to the latest evidence-based protocolised treatment algorithms.
Candidates preparing for the FRCR Part 2B examination; Practicing Radiation/Clinical Oncologists
|Places are currently available.|
|Date||6th - 10th May 2019
|Tata Medical Center, New Town, Kolkata, India|
|Course Fee||INR 30,000.00 (approx. £ 340.00 GBP)|
|Closing Date||Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore we are unable to provide a precise closing date.|
|No of Places||20|